Home > Lodges > Papago Lodge # 494

Papago Lodge # 494

Papago Lodge # 494 was formed in 1953, chartered to the Catalina Council in Tucson, Arizona.

In 1965, Victorio Lodge # 177, primarily including Cochise County in Southern Arizona, was absorbed into Papago Lodge.

Carroll Edson was a Papago Lodge member from 1968 to 1974 after he moved to the Tucson area when he retired.

Papago member Joseph Scionti served as the 1995 Western Region Chief.

In recent years, Papago Lodge has won all the Section W6W Top Lodge Award all but two times.

Papago Lodge Information

Years of Service: 1953 to Present

Catalina Council

Tucson, Arizona

Totem: Gamble Quail

Last updated: April 18, 2021 at 12:28 pm