Home > Councils >
- 1917: Elwood E. Barley becomes the first Scout Executive.
- 1940: Earl B. Moore is hired as Scout Executive.
- 1951: Dan O. Henry is hired as Scout Executive.
- 1958: Mataguay Ranch is purchased at a cost of $ 658,947.00.
- 1961: Dan O. Henry leaves San Diego to become the Scout Executive of Greater New York Councils. John Ackermann is hired as Scout Executive.
- 1976: Storrs H. Smith replaces John Ackermann as Scout Executive.
Do you have information, updates, paperwork, or photographs related to this page? We would love your contribution. Feel free to leave a comment below, if enabled, or visit our Contact Page to let us know you can help. We appreciate all contributions and can't wait to include your content on this website.
Last updated: July 3, 2023 at 23:16 pm