Home > Lodges of Area 4 > Ta Tanka Lodge # 488 (1953 – 2015)

Ta Tanka Lodge # 488 (1953 – 2015)

Ta Tanka Lodge # 488 was chartered in 1953, part of a post WWII-spread of the Order of the Arrow in the West.

In 2006, Ta Tanka Lodge absorbed the Los Angeles County-based portion of Navajo Lodge # 98.

In 2015, Ta Tanka Lodge merged with Siwinis Lodge # 252 to form Tuku’Ut Lodge # 33.

  • Term of Service: 1953 – 2015
  • San Gabriel Area Council
  • Pasadena, California
  • Totem: Buffalo

Last updated: March 25, 2022 at 19:10 pm