Camp Emerson, Idyllwild, California
High of 77F, Low of 37F
Matthew Parsons (2019 National Chief)
Awards went to the following:
- Niganet Award: Cahuilla Lodge # 127
- Spirit Award: Cahuilla Lodge # 127
- Cimarron Award: Wiatava Lodge # 13
- Travelling Ram Award: Puvunga Lodge # 32
Section Officers for the following year were elected:
- Section Chief: Adrian Castaneda (Wiatava)
- Section Vice-Chief: John-Aaron Bozanic (Wiatava)
- Section Secretary: Jesse Jones (Cahuilla)
Section Adviser John Nelson presented outgoing Section Chief, Jorge De La Torre Jr., with his Silver Ram recognition.
Approximately 200 Arrowmen attended. Weather was cool in the morning and warm during the day. Camp Emerson was celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2019. Highway 74 from the San jacinto Valley was fully opened to traffic just days before the Conclave due to damage from the 2018 Cranston Fire that threatened the camp and the ensuing 2018-2019 rain season.
Last updated: January 22, 2020 at 14:13 pm